- Chairperson: Pat Cusack
- Vice-Chairperson: Lynn Nelson
- Secretary/Treasurer: Stacey Anderson
- TOGETHER!, Megan Darrow
TOGETHER! is a nonprofit providing direct service youth programs and resource centers to youth and families in the South Sound region. Meagan Darrow is the Deputy Director.
- Capitol Region Educational Service District 113, Lynn Nelson
ESD 113 serves school districts in Thurston, Mason, Lewis, Pacific, and Grays Harbor. Lynn Nelson is its Director of Health Services/Student Supports.
- PacMtn Workforce Development Council, Stacey Anderson
The Pacific Mountain Workforce Development Council is responsible for workforce development in Grays Harbor, Lewis, Pacific, Thurston, and Mason. Stacey Anderson is the Youth and Specialized Populations Program Manager.
- Child Care Action Council, Steve Hyer
Child Care Action Council supports caregivers, parents and communities in creating quality early learning opportunities for young children. Steve Hyer is the Director of Finance and Operations.
- Community Youth Services, Derek Harris
Community Youth Services is the largest child welfare agency serving southwest Washington. Seventeen interrelated programs serve more than 3,000 children, youth and families throughout Thurston, Mason, Lewis and Grays Harbor. Derek Harris is the Deputy Director.
- The Evergreen State College, Kevin Andrew
Evergreen is a progressive, public liberal arts and sciences college. Kevin Andrew is the Assistant Director for Internships & Employer Development.
- Timberland Regional Library, Kendra Jones
TRL is a public library system that provides library services to the residents of five counties in Southwest Washington State: Grays Harbor, Lewis, Mason, Pacific and Thurston. Kendra Jones is District Manager for Youth and Family Services.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southwest Washington, Jill Kawulok
Big Brothers Big Sisters matches volunteer mentors with kids facing adversity, and serves children and families within Thurston, Mason, Pacific, Lewis, and Grays Harbor. Jill Kawulok is the Chief Operating Officer.
- Mason County Consortium for Student Success, Pat Cusack and Thom Worland
Pat Cusack is the Career & Technical Education Director for the Shelton School District.
Thom Worland is the Director of North Mason School District’s Special Services & Programs.
- Thurston Thrives Education and Resilience Action Team, Christina Chesnut and Meagan Darrow
Christina Chesnut is the Thurston County Chamber Staff for Youth and Education Initiatives.
Meagan Darrow is the Deputy Director of TOGETHER!.
- Pacific County Youth Alliance, Becky Fisher and Bree Shinkle
Becky Fisher is the PCYA Coordinator.
Bree Shinkle is the Marketing Admin for PCYA.
- Lewis County Thrives, Jamie Allwine and Chris Sampson
Jamie Allwine is the Library Manager at Winlock Timberland Regional Library.
Chris Sampson is the Director of the Boys & Girls Club of Chehalis.
- Grays Harbor Cradle to Career Consortium, Jill Bushnell and Doreen Cato
Jill Bushnell is Project Director of Great Beginnings for Grays Harbor.
Doreen Cato is the Executive Director and Co-Founder of Grays Harbor Youth Works.